Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Another Letter

Hey!
So I just sent some pictures... Some are of the baptisms of T..., S..... and M.... T.... is the one with Pink hair, S.... the one with the kids and the one with Just us and M.... And the other one is of Elder Jones and I with John Bytheway! Yes we met him Saturday night he was at a youth conference so after we got in and saw him. In is nice when the building is right in your area. He was pretty funny you can tell with the big goofy smile on my face.
So we are still working hard still have all three still on date, N..... is still smoke free so he is doing great, just has been suffering from being sick, I think it is just the body trying to tell him he needs the smoke. T... is doing awesome, suppossedly the person baptizing her is a 70... So that is really exciting. speaking of 70s we had Elder Koelliker here with us this week. He is awesome and I learned so much. We are focusing more on relying on the spirit. I have been trying really hard to stay true and listen to that gift of guidence and direction. The more I see the blessings in my life, the more I feel the spirit. I have been studying hard to. first seek to obtain the word.. And it has helped a lot, like just the other day we had to use doctrine to explain the outcome of the election. By the way, I am so happy that it is over, I was getting tired of hearing aout it and still am. We pretty much told this family that God doesn't care who the people choose to be their leader as long as they are living the commmandments he has given us. We live accordingly and we shouldn't have to worry about he end because we will be set. They probaly didn't like my answer but hey it was revelation. Elder Jones and I decided in a states mission you learn more aout deep doctrine and church leadership. Which so far it has been proven true.. We had a long disscussion on some deep doctrine, I have learned a lot.
 We so far only have a couple of appointments for thanksgiving we are going for more.. Not that I need them I have gained weight and I don't have a scale to check... Thanks for transferring money over so I can buy some sweaters.
I am so greatful for all that you do, you mean so much to me. I am greatful for this gospel I have been raised in and principles that apply. Great Job Jayosn on wrestling and if Jarret had to coach they must e really hurting for coaches.. Just kidding. Love you so much you are always in my prayers. Keep being awesome
Elder Jake Wade
Elder Jones , John Bytheway and Jake





No comments:

Post a Comment