Monday, March 25, 2013

It has been probably the best week on the mission‏

Hey all my loved ones and others that just read my emails!
Ha It has been such a good week. We taught like crazy!! It is the best when you know that you can go to teaching appointment to another teaching appointment. I have really found the spirit in this work. I think I was over complicating what a spiritual impression is and it is not big at all. Something that we have focused on was and is; making the spirit the senior companion. It has made the work that much easier and a lot less stressful. I don't know if I told you this, but about two weeks ago I was struggling pretty bad, it was mainly discouragement. I am happy that I have been taught to rely on he Lord. I prayed to know if this is where the Lord needed me. Next thing you know we are teaching and inviting. It just clicked. It has been so amazing.
We are still looking forward to the Baptism on Saturday. It is going to be great. P.... is so excited and we are too. We know this will be a great thing for her, and her family.  I know this will be a great blessing for her. ANd she has asked me to confirm her. Aparently they think I am good at speaking.
We have also found another part member family where the husband wants to come back. It is going to be great to teach them. The work is really just catching fire. It is hard to think that transfers are in a couple weeks. I get asked what I think. I don't want to think about it. I don't want to leave Surprise. I love the people here.
It sounds like you are all enjoying that snow. I have said it before, I do not miss it. Jarret- you and I can become snowbirds and just come down here for the winters. It is great. It is starting to heat up though, and my tan is coming back. Honestly, I don't know if it went away. I am happy that Cameron is leaving he is going to have a blast and him and Brock can speak spainish together when they get back. Have fun with dances, dates, track meets, wrestling and all that fun stuff. Since when could you run the 2 mile in Jr high?
I love you all,
Elder Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment