Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wow! 58 Missions!!

Hello Everyone!
It has been a fantastic week, pretty exciting news all over the place. The way President Taylor told us was 3-2-5. Three metro missions, Tempe, Mesa and Phoenix are being split up to fit the new Scottsdale and Gilbert Missions. It is way awesome, it is exciting to be part of this amazing work. I did see that Idaho got two new missions too. The work is hastening. I can't believe that I have already been out this long, it just keeps freaking me out. We got transfer news and one of our zone leaders got assigned to be Assiastaint to the President, and Elder Jackson the one elder that came into the Surprise house a transfer after me is being transfered. That house has now been changed three times over. It almost ages me ha. Oh well i am not dwelling on it.
We are working hard and not letting up. The temperature just keeps rising and so will we. We going to be pushing our ares farther then they have been before, and it will be through the members. I have really liked getting to know them. We have this one family that are ward missionaries, they are saying whatever we need we need to ask them. They are the best and I love working with them. I also think it is funny how the question has changed from "how long have you been out?", to; "How much longer do you have?" I don't like it but I just laugh and tell them the truth. It is funny.
Last week we had a meeting where we met together as trainers and trainees. We read a scripture in Alma 53 and he related it to we are the Laminites and we are building our own spiritual prisons, but if we are always asking what more can I do and staying busy we will stay out of the devil's grasp. I loved it. I have ound my questions to myself change to self improvemnt questions. Or what can I do better to help so and so. It has been effective.
Tell Keegan congrats, He will love it there. Can't wait to see if he comes home with an accent ha. Jayson good luck with wrestling you are a boss. Tell the coaches hi for me and that I know they will do a great job. Dad get feeling better, and I know what you mean. I have seen there is so much more of a sacred trust for young men to hold the priesthood. The good thing is that they are prepared. I can't believe Will is married, that is so awesome! Tell him hi back. I love you all and you are the best know matter who says different.
Love Elder Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment