Monday, April 15, 2013

Best Sunday in the field!

Hello Family and Friends!
As some of you know this week I got my new companion, Elder Loper. He is a great Elder. He is from Shelbyville, Indiana. He is a hard worker and has a lot of good ideas. It is amazing to see that fire that new missionaries have and it makes you want to do better. He is able to point out the good in things. He will do well. I am still trying to get over the fact that I am still here and that it has already been nine months. I will tell you what though. Elder came to this area at the right time. We have two baptisms on the 27th and they are good to go. The mom went up and bore her testimony yesterday and it was powerful of her coming back and that the timing of the Lord is uncomprehendible. It was great.
To add to that we found a family of 5 this week. They are so prepared by the members and they came to church yesterday. We had all together 10 investigatos come to church! It was fantastic! We just need to do that every week and we would be very very successful.
So I have been asking myself ever since I have been out on my mission, Why am I here? Who is there for me to find?- These questions have rung a new meaning and motivation this week. I am excited to just work and do everything I can to find who I am supposed to find. Even if I have to stay here all two years. 
What I do know is... That I am here for a purpose. That purpose is to share this beloved gospel with my brothers and sisters. This is salvation. I know that this has blessed my life and helped in my darkest hours. It has lifted me up when I was my lowest. I know my Savior lives, that he loves me and all of us. He Lives. This is his Chruch, and it is true.
I love you all. Keep up the good work. I will be here with my 90 degree weather and it will just continue to rise.
Love Elder Wade


No comments:

Post a Comment