Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I am officially Surprised!

Well...
Lets start first with thoughts on conference. It was so good! I felt like they were speaking straight to my investigators. We had one she took so many notes. Not as much as me, but she liked how much they focused on the family. She is a new wife and mother, so she is thinking a lot about it. I liked, who that they said that missionary work is a family affair. So true. A lot of those talks are bold, but are needed in a constantly changing and corrupt world. It is has been a great weekend.
Now for transfer news... I am staying in Surprise and will be here for at least until July. I got a call from President after Priesthood meeting and he wants me to train again. Not going to lie, was completely speechless. There must be people that I still need to see here. It is crazy. No one can replace Elder Goff though. He is a champ. Such a hard worker, and I look up to him. He is going to be a great leader on the mission. We had a meeting yesterday for the new trainers and President asked me to bring Elder Goff. He told the ones who weren't training yet that they would be soon. I will be here for pretty much half of my mission. Almost unheard of... ha but great things are already happening. Tonight we have a lesson with a new family. A family of ... and they are so ready! They are a referral from a member family that has already taught them a lot. There is also a grandma with them that is visting and was reading the Book of Mormon all of Sunday, and she lives in .... I hope she is in Elder Pali's area, or even Elder Nygren's. Ha I think it would be way neat. She is super prepared too.
As of now. I will get my new companion tomorrow and man am I excited for Round two. President said that there are two English learners that are coming in. One from Sweden and one from El Salvador. I think it would be neat to get one of them. I know this is where the Lord needs me. This is a great and marvelous work. My calling is great! I love you so much. You have no idea how much your support means to me. Keep having fun and be happy for the Lord blesses you. Stay true and obedient. I have gained a huge testimony on being obedient. I can't even imagine being disobedient. I love you so much.
Elder Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment