Monday, July 8, 2013

2 worlds to 1

Good Morning!
 
I have to tell you that leaving was hard but this is a great area! And Elder Silcock is amazing too. We have a lot of work going on. It will just continue too. Why? Because the work is hastening. Before I let you know what my new assignment is I want to tell you that Hastening doesn't mean doing the same thing just more of it, but it means do more things and more of that. I am in a District where we are a pilot group for iPads and iPhones! It is so unusual. Also... I am on facebook now. If anyone from home trys to add me I won't add you. It is so crazy! We taught our first lesson on facebook. We just opened up a chat with the investigator, a member and us. The best part was that we were able to communicate to each other before we said something. It is amazing that President trusts me enough. I was completely blown away.
 
One thing that we get to do which I feel that is neat is that on facebook there is no mission boundries. The mission is now the world! WE work even more through the members and have them share messages with their friends. Then we friend their friend and we can start teaching them and get them ready to meet with the missionaries in their own area. Right now I am working a lot through the youth in my last wards it is going to be way neat to see what comes of it! Isn't that mind blowing!
 
Like I said the work is hastening. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. This Gospel is true! It has to be true! I know it is and this only preparing me on how I need to live my life after the mission. It is going to be great!
 
It seems to me that you have a lot going on and as busy as ever. But I want you to know that I love you guys so much! Thank you for being examples to me, continue to be an examples to others. Prepare your friends in every way you can.
 
Love,
Elder Wade  

No comments:

Post a Comment