Monday, July 29, 2013

Feeding the Homeless

How is it goin!?
 
This week was fantastic! I have said this before, but I have never been busier. Which is making time just fly by. I can't believe it is the end of July already. My comp Elder Silcock, I decided this week, that he reminds me a lot of Jarret. Which makes time fun, because I can say that I have had good relationships with my brothers, which I am happy about. I have run into missionaries that haven't and they have had a hard time. Just comes to show that its all about perspective. I love my family. The one thing I testify about the most is Families and how they can be sealed for time and all eternity. I love teaching people and making them feel like they are my family. It makes you feel accomplished and they can sense the love that you have for them.
 
One example, is that when we ride our bikes we don't just pass by people and keep going, we stop and pray with people! It is awesome the experiences you have. Some weirdoes but some good people come with it too. We were heading to splits one night after dinner where they fed us hamburgers. We saw this guy and we stopped and he asked if we can help him get a hamburger he didn't have any food, pretty sure he didn't have a solid home either. Low and behold I reached in my bag and pulled out the hamburger that was left over from moments before! It was a good feeling being able to serve when you can.
 
Sounds like you all have a good week. Got things done. I keep thinking I need to send more hand written letters to you guys. I will work on it. Keep on going on.
Love Elder Jacob Wade
 

No comments:

Post a Comment