Monday, January 7, 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

Happy New Year!
Hey! THings are going great here, but hard. We had all our appointments for the last five days fall through... Ruff but it keeps us humble, but part of me wants too blame it on the dang holidays. It has been so hard to get any work done. We were in all of last Monday and Tuesday and we are shut down tonight and tomorrow. It is going to be hard but we have a baptism this weekend. Her name is Sh, she has been investigating since March. She was going to wait a year to be baptized but she bumped it up after general conference. Christmas was great, I loved it! We did eat at a family's house, there was about 30 there. It was crazy but it was really good food. Nothing like Grandma's though. We have been cold here. I am freezing in the mornings, we even had to turn the heater on because it got in the 50s in our house. Nothing like you guys, it just looks way too cold and not for me, Arizona in the winter is the best! Ha but I am sure you guys are making the best of it. I told the Mileys they were crazy for going up there for the winter. They are awesome, Brother Miley is our Ward Mission Leader in Cactus Lane. He is so funny! So we know them really well.
I hope things are going well, setting new goals and such. This new year is going to be awesome. I can't believe it is already 2013 it has been the fastest last year of my life it has been super fun. Dad, I want you to know that we look forward to going to Gospel Doctrine class. It is the only part that is happy when you don't have any investigators at Chruch. Gospel Principles is all right we really have our ward try to teach according to the needs of our investigators that come. Yesterday there was a good thought, the teacher taught how the Book of Mormon is the Keystone of Religion. He said even though we have stopped studying about it doesn't mean that we stop reading it. It made me think about how I gained my testimony of it and how much I love the Book. It brings so much comfort to my life and it has been a life changing Book. I have read it everyday since I have left and it is a habit I don't want to lose. I know it is true and that it holds of Chruch together. It testifies of Christ and his atonement. I love it.
I love you guys so much, Idon't think I can thank you enough of how much you have blessed me. You mean so much to me. Good luck with everything Travel safe in that freezing cold weather you have don't send it down here. Happy New Year! Love you,
Elder Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment