Monday, June 3, 2013

One more transfer down...

Hey there!
 
It has been a fantastic week! We have a lot of good news. We have 5 on date for next month! I am glad I get to stay and see those people make one of the best decisions of their lives! We have the family of 4 on for the 15th and m....... for the 29th. It has been another miracle week! i am so happy to see the work hastening and the love increasing. This is seriously the best work ever.
 
We have been busy and that is good. We have one thing after another and there is never a dull moment. I just can't believe how fast time is going. I haven't had time to catch my breath and see where I am going. I have a feeling that this is going to be the best transfer yet. Because we are continually progressing and improving.
 
We have a lot of fantastic meetings coming up. I am getting excited about them. I am sure they are about catching the wave more. We need to make the wave. I mean look at it. Some one joins the church is truly converted shares the gospel it is the true pay it forward and the most rewarding. It remarkable to think about how much this work can and will progress.
 
Good luck with your last week of school. It seems like yesterday you were just starting. Seems like everyone has a busy summer ahead. Be safe and smart. You guys are always in my prayers. I love and thank you for raising me in this great and glorious gospel. It is the best thing.
 
I love you all,
Elder Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment