Monday, June 3, 2013

It was great to hear from you guys!

Hey,
 
Long time no talk right? Ha it was great to hear your voices and hear how you are all doing and how you are progressing. It was fun and thanks for helping me be obedient. I honestly had no ideas what I was going to say before I called and still didn't have anything else that I wanted to say ha. I liked it better because we were able to go out and work after. We went and saw a couple that are recent converts and are kind of struggling....
 
This week will be awesome! We have a lot going on and I am hoping to make this another all blessings forward week. We are going to invite teach and testify. We will find along the way. It is going to be great.
 
It is weird that me being in this area for this long everyone telling me how much I have "blossommed." Ha They say 10 months ago I was really timid and now I am completely different. That is why I say that Elder Loper and Elder Goff are more prepared. They hit the ground running. I am happy for the progress I have made I know I can do a whole lot better. I can still change for the better.
 
I thank you again for the Love that you guys have shown to me and it fantastic to call you family. I love you forever. You are the best. Good luck finishing up school! Good Luck at work!
Love,
Elder Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment